Help using this website.
- Click on any link to go to that page. You can get back to your previous pages by using your browser’s “Back button”.
- Alternatively, you can open a new tab in your browser by using the following methods.
- Clicking a link with your center mouse button.
- Holding down the
CTRLkey, and then clicking the link.
Categories and Tags Description
- Categories can be looked at as the Table of Contents to this website. They group everything into relevant sections.
- Tags can be looked at as the index to this website. Words or phrases used in each individual page might be “tagged” to those pages.
- Blogs: Scott Eaton’s thoughts of the day.
- Each Blog/Page has 1 or more Categories or Tags. Categories and Tags can be found at the bottom of some pages that are being viewed. Eventually this ability will be available for all pages.
Planned for the future:
Outside Pages open a new window:
The plan is to have all outside sites open into new windows – one of these days. Only webpages belonging to theRevolutionCenter.com will open in the same window, or a new tab. This will be especially important once we set up secure connections.
For now there are plenty of links that don’t work this way, but we’ll make that a standard as this website progresses.
The links below show some of our indexed material. Click on the links below, or visit our Links section to see the links we use.
- The Site Map All pages provided on this website are listed here in a standard outline form. Each page is accessible by clicking the link provided.
There will be times when this website might all of a sudden seem broken. Because of the constant tweaking being done on this site, day and night, the inconveniences you put up with now will reap much larger dividends, we hope, in the future.
If there are any help tips you would like to see, please let us know in the comments below.